No, we’re not talking feather boas and subtle lighting. Think more Marie Claire or GQ fashion shoot, with you looking natural, amazing and relaxed. These sessions are about you looking your best with images like those in high class magazines. It may seem a little daunting, but I promise you will enjoy it.
I’ve done editorial portrait and fashion shoots for international stars all over the globe. With a C.V. that lists James Blunt, Pussy Cat Dolls, Home and Away, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and GQ, you too can experience the same treatment. Celebrities do not walk through the door looking amazing (well there is the odd one!), they rely on makeup, hair and photography to bring out their best features. If you want a session with me, this is exactly what you can have too.
“Relaxed, fun and thoroughly enjoyable. Made to feel totally at ease and relaxed through the whole shoot. My makeup and hair were beautifully done.”
“Totally fun, everyone should do it at least once”
“Oh my God, I can’t believe that’s me. WOW! I never thought I would be able to look like that”
There is no set formula for a makeover / editorial portrait session. Each one is tailored specifically for you, and includes styling advice, make up and hair.
WHAT IS THE SESSION FEE?
This nominal fee goes towards the time I spend taking the photos, my talent and experience in styling the session before meticulously editing the images and the preparation of a high definition personal viewing.
Editorial Makeover Portrait Photography Session – £199
Bespoke makeover / boudoir portrait photography session with Jam Photography includes
- Pre-session telephone or email consultation to plan and prepare for your bespoke portrait photograph.
- Styling advice and wardrobe selection from your clothing.
- Full professional makeup application including false eyelashes.
- Hair styling from dry hair.
- 1-2 hour photography session at Jam Photography, Sheffield, S11
- Up to 3 clothing changes if required,
- A minimum of 25 – 30 images will be selected for editing. They will then be turned into a unique piece of art by careful enhancement.
- Time and talent of photographer.
- Personal viewing of your high definition preview of fully edited images.
- There is a minimum order requirement following your session of £150
All Jam Photography portraits are sold as finished pieces unless buying a Jam package (see price list) which can include digital files. Your session fee does not include any images or products unless stated.